The Boston Center for Independent Living has joined other disability organizations throughout Massachusetts in the REV UP Massachusetts campaign. REV UP is a national program to get more people with disabilities to vote.
- Voter Registration
- How to Get an Absentee Ballot
- Find Your Polling Location
- Massachusetts Law About Elections and Voting
- Voting for People with Disabilities
- Voter Tools
All polling locations in Massachusetts are required to be accessible. By law, polling places must provide access on either a permanent or temporary basis on Election Day. Accessible voting provides the same opportunity to persons with disabilities as for other voters.
If you have any accessibility issues on election day, you can contact the following to report your concerns:
- contact BCIL at 617-338-6665
- contact the election officials in the town you are registered in
- call the state at 1-800-462-8683