- This event has passed.
Independent Lives Workshop
January 11, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Start off the new year by joining BCIL youth staff for an interactive workshop specifically designed for young adults ages 14-22 and their parents/adult supports.
Join us as we explore:
- What does independence mean to you?
- What gets in the way?
- Parents – How can you support your young adult in developing independence?
- Young adults – How can you move towards you independence goals?
We will be having an informative afternoon with:
- Separate workshops your young adults and parents
- Small and large group discussions
- Interactive activities and resource sharing
Pizza will be served
To register and/or request accommodations contact Lynx Mitchell, Transition Pathway Services Peer Mentor, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 617-338-6665 x 264.
RSVP’s requested (but not required) by January 8, 2020
This calendar is a public service and does not constitute endorsement by BCIL of other organization’s events.