- This event has passed.
Disability Advocates Advancing our Healthcare Rights (DAAHR) Forum
May 20, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
What: DAAHR Forum
When: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Where: Virtual meeting via Zoom. Register here to receive the link and call-in number
Disability Advocates Advancing our Healthcare Rights (DAAHR) wants to hear from enrollees in MassHealth/ACO/One Care about:
• Challenges around durable medical equipment: wheelchair repairs, denial of bed mattresses, etc.
• Trouble getting medical supplies (leg bags, diapers, Chux etc.)
• Medical transportation concerns
• Though One Care?
• Problems getting needed prescription medications (plan will not authorize a medication or will not pay for the medication)
• Any difficulties with behavioral health services
• Challenges to getting care and services you need from your plan’s network – are you having trouble seeing specialists?
And if things are going good for you, we want to hear that, too!
Register here to receive the Zoom link and call-in number
For more information or to request reasonable accommodations, contact Jessica Podesva, BCIL Community Organizer at email@example.com
This calendar is a public service and does not constitute endorsement by BCIL of other organization’s events.