- This event has passed.
September 23, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
What: DAAHR Forum
When: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Where: Virtual meeting via Zoom. Register here to receive the link and call-in number
Disability Advocates Advancing our Healthcare Rights (DAAHR) wants to hear from enrollees in MassHealth/ACO/One Care about:
- COVID-19 and what’s been your access to care
- Any challenges to getting care and services you need from your plan’s network – are you having trouble seeing specialists?
- Medical transportation concerns including with PT-1?
- Problems getting needed prescription medications (plan will not authorize a medication or will not pay for the medication)
- Any difficulties with behavioral health services
- Challenges around durable medical equipment: wheelchair repairs, denial of bed mattresses, etc.
- Trouble getting medical supplies (leg bags, diapers, Chux etc.)
- And if things are going good for you, we want to hear that, too! What best practices can you share?
Register here to receive the Zoom link and call-in number. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
For more information or to request reasonable accommodations, contact Jessica Podesva, BCIL Community Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org
This calendar is a public service and does not constitute endorsement by BCIL of other organization’s events.