- This event has passed.
BCIL Member and Advocates Meeting – Building our Power!
March 1, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Save the Date:
March 1, 2018 1:00 – 3:30 PM
BCIL Member and Advocates Meeting: Building our Power!
As 2018 unfolds, a host of issues are before us:
• Protecting Medicaid/MassHealth from harm in Washington.
• Ensuring consumer control for the PCA program.
• Having a consumer voice with ACOs and One Care.
• Being sure the MBTA and Ride meet our needs.
• Supporting affordable and accessible housing.
• Improving Medicaid (PT-1) transportation
Come to plan, volunteer, organize, mobilize!
March 1, 2018 1-3:30 pm
St. Paul’s Cathedral
138 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02111
Please contact Shaya French at email@example.com for any questions or reasonable accommodations. The space is wheelchair accessible and we will provide both large print and electronic documents. Please let us know if you need CART or ASL. Light refreshments served.
This calendar is a public service and does not constitute endorsement by BCIL by other organization’s events.